Tuesday 30 December 2014

Tiddenfoot CP Leighton Buzzard

I had a brief hour to spare today so decided to pop into Tiddenfoot CP to see what was about. Not a great deal to report on the lake other than the Tufted Ducks, Gadwall, Coot, Moorhen, Cormorant, Little Egret, Great Crested Grebe, Heron, Canada Goose, 30+ black headed gulls. On the circuit I ran into Goldcrest, Bullfinch, Chiffchaff, Wren, Dunnock, Fieldfare, Great Spotted & Green Woodpecker, Blue, Great & Long Tailed Tit. Not bad for a quick walk around, I was hoping to get a decent shot of a Bullfinch all to no avail once again, there seems to be plenty about but none of them are very happy to pose for me at the moment, I will keep trying into the new year. Is it me or has it been a really good year for Bullfinch they seem to be everywhere at the moment?

Happy New Year to everyone.










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails